Saturday, September 25, 2004

Vine Moon, day 11

I woke up to go on my daily walk, haven't been walking as much as I would like since the weather's been too hot; But when I arrived at the trail there were workers there spraying a hive of yellowjackets. Didn't think it would be a good idea to walk among angry hornets, so I went for a short drive instead and bought myself some breakfast. I am taking to heart the need for a more regular meditation practice. I want to be more in touch with the real world that surrounds the mundane world of created reality, the world that reminds me it's there when I feel it breathing in sky and trees and the birds. Connectedness brings stability and strength to endure the surface world of the pseudo culture. The more I am connected to the Real, the more I can find that place inside myself that enables me to release rancor and embrace the people around me in all their glorious imperfect humanity and the constant reminder that though we seem to be on separate journeys, it's all the same really, we're all in this together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home