Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Autumn Full Moon, day 14

Always we hope
someone else has the answer.
Some other place will be better,
some other time
it will all turn out.

This is it.
No one else has the answer.
No other place will be better,
and it has already turned out.

At the center of your being you have the answer;
you know who you are and you know what you want.

There is no need
to run outside
for better seeing.

Nor to peer from a window.

Rather abide at
the center of your being;
for the more you leave it
the less you learn.

Search your heart
and see
the way to do
is to be.

--Lao Tzu

World Spiritual Quotes


That sums it up...we're always looking for someone or something else to solve our problems or make us feel better. Since there is Someone living in each and every one of us, I think that God is the great exception to this rule since God is living in our hearts, at our center of being.
I have never been disappointed when I have prayed or turned to God within my heart.
He/She/It has never let me down, but maybe sometimes the answer I got was: No, Not Now, Soon...
and I persevere, but I have always always gotten answers to my prayers, and I am greatful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home