Sunday, April 19, 2009

An Interesting Dream

It started with my being in a Chinese restaurant. When the food came, there on my plate was a live fish! Beautiful interference gold/pink in color, and looking at me with such sad eyes. I ran into the kitchen, grabbed a large glass tankard full of fresh water and placed the fish in it. Deciding that would not be enough I wrote a note which said:
"Hello, my name is Bertram. I am an ancient breed of Chinese Carp. Please don't kill me! I could live to be over 300 years old. Try the pike instead." I think that Bertram may have telepathically dictated the note to me, and having thwarted death, had a bit of a sense of humor.

Then the dream switched (as dreams will do) to a residence with sliding glass doors.
I was on the inside looking out at a small girl with blond pigtails, and several half grown pug puppies, surrounded by menacing rattle snakes.
My dilemma was getting the girl and puppies through the glass sliding doors without letting the snakes in as well.
I then woke up, which means I don't know what happened to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home