Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Yew Moon, Day 26

After a very difficult two days, I had a very interesting “excursion” of sorts. At first I thought, “It’s just a vivid dream due to all the upset,” but upon reflection I think it may have been more. Several times in my life I have had night experiences which were far too vivid to be just dreams, many of them turned out to be premonitions. I think this one might be.
I seem to have “transported” from my bedroom, and found myself flying through the sky, I was going so fast I really felt physically dizzy. I was being shown these scenes, first, I was in someone’s living room, the walls being of a blond wood, as one would see in a rustic cabin. Then I was outside the cabin and could see I was in a valley surrounded by high snowy mountains. I started “flying” again and could see the mountains clearly from a point maybe several hundred feet above them. They were vivid and very beautiful. I seemed to fly southwest down the canyon, and looking down, saw a concrete bridge spanning a river. The bridge had been destroyed. Flying further, I could look out to the west and saw mushroom clouds far off in the distance. I knew what they were but strangely did not feel alarmed, in fact, aside from the occasional dizziness, there was a profound sense of calm. I looked back over my shoulder in time to see a huge cloud of black smoke rush over the mountain and into the valley.
Then I was back in my bed, wide awake.
I don’t know what this was, or whether it was premonitional,
actually I hope not, given the content.
But it’s food for thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home